A rectangle shaped shade sail approximately 12' x 14'
- Tensioning hardware is included
- Hand made in the United States
- UV stabilized shade cloth made from high density polyethylene
- UV stabilized sewing thread
- Perimeter pocket for wire rope to tension against
- Reinforced corners with stainless steel d-rings sewn in
The RS-1214 shade sail is manufactured in the USA using UV stabilized high density polyethylene (HDPE) shade fabric and UV stabilized sewing thread. Each corner is reinforced using multiple layers of shade cloth and a stainless steel d-ring. A pocket is sewn around the entire perimeter of the sail to house a tensioning wire rope (included) which is designed to help transfer the tensile load from the corner tensioning device (10 mm turnbuckles or pulley kit included) to the center of the sail.
Each sun shade sail is made when ordered so please verify color and sizing prior to ordering because returns are only accepted under limited circumstances, otherwise all sales are final. Also, manufacturing timelines may vary so please contact us with any specific timing needs. An expedite service is available and sails can be produced in as few as 3 business days.
Included Tensioning Hardware
Your choice of:
4 Corner - Pulley Kit
4 Corner - 10 mm Turnbuckle Kit
How to Install Shade Sails