A rectangular shaped roman shade approximately 3' x 7'7"
- Hand made in the United States
- UV stabilized shade cloth made from high density polyethylene
- UV stabilized sewing thread
- Versatile designed allows shades to extend and retract
- Can be added to existing outdoor structures like pergolas
Tenshon manufactures the RM-37 roman shade in the USA using UV stabilized high density polyethylene (HDPE) shade fabric and UV stabilized sewing thread and distributes them worldwide. Run parallel metal wires through the preinstalled grommets and suspend the shade at the 4 anchor points (2 on each end). Achieve the desired amount of shade coverage by opening and closing the panels.
Tenshon manufactures the shades when ordered so please verify color and sizing prior to ordering as returns are only accepted under limited circumstances, otherwise all sales are final. Manufacturing timelines may vary so please contact us with any specific timing needs. Expedite services are available for an extra fee and shades can be produced in as few as 3 business days.
How to Install Roman Shades