Shade sail structures can be made in custom shapes and sizes to fit any commercial application. Work with one of our project managers to design a shade sail or shade structure that fits your specific needs.
- Hand made in the United States
- UV stabilized shade cloth made from high density polyethylene (HDPE)
- UV stabilized sewing thread
- Perimeter pocket for wire rope to tension against
- Reinforced corners with stainless steel d-rings sewn in
- Steel posts
- Anchor Bolt Clusters with template (concrete excluded)
- Install Kit (includes perimeter wire rope)
Engineering services available
Our custom shade sail structures are manufactured in the USA using UV stabilized high density polyethylene (HDPE) shade fabric and UV stabilized sewing thread. Each corner is reinforced using multiple layers of shade cloth and a stainless steel d-ring. A pocket is sewn around the entire perimeter of the sail to house a tensioning wire rope (sold separately) which is designed to help transfer the tensile load from the corner tensioning device (sold separately) to the center of the sail.
All kit components including the shade sail are made when ordered so please verify color and sizing prior to ordering because returns are only accepted under limited circumstances, otherwise all sales are final. Manufacturing turnaround time is generally between 6-8 weeks. Upon approval an expedite service is available for a turnaround time of 4-6 weeks, contact Tenshon for details.
Recommended Installation Hardware
4 Corner - Pulley Kit
4 Corner - Turnbuckle Kit
How to Install Shade Sail Structures
Planning Your Shade Project