RS-912 Shade Structure Kit
Take advantage of convenience and savings by buying a complete kit. The RS-912 Shade Structure Kit includes all the components needed to install the RS-912 shade sail.
- (2) 7’ posts (4" x 4" x 1/4" wall steel, primed)
- (2) 10’ post (4" x 4" x 1/4" wall steel, primed)
- (4) Anchor Bolt Clusters with template (concrete excluded)
- (4) Corner – Install Kit (includes perimeter wire rope)
- RS-912 rectangular sail in your choice of color
- Made in the United States
The RS-912 shade sail is manufactured in the USA using UV stabilized high density polyethylene (HDPE) shade fabric and UV stabilized sewing thread. Each corner is reinforced using multiple layers of shade cloth and a stainless steel d-ring. A pocket is sewn around the entire perimeter of the sail to house a tensioning wire rope (included) which is designed to help transfer the tensile load from the corner tensioning hardware (included) to the center of the sail.
All kit components including the shade sail are made when ordered so please verify color and sizing prior to ordering because returns are only accepted under limited circumstances, otherwise all sales are final. Manufacturing turnaround time is generally between 6-8 weeks. Upon approval an expedite service is available for a turnaround time of 4-6 weeks, contact Tenshon for details.