See examples of sun shade sail installations in our Photo Gallery
Learn More About Tenshon Sun Shade Sails
Tenshon has been manufacturing commercial and residential shade sails and shade products in the USA and distributing them worldwide for over a decade. We take pride in providing the absolute best products and customer service in the industry.
Our flagship and most popular product is the shade sail. Tenshon customers love this product because of the way it adds a unique, artistic beauty to outdoor living spaces that can't be achieved with any other type of shade structure.
Here are 6 important facts about Tenshon shade canopies that will help you decide if it's the right product for you:
- They are made from high quality HDPE tensile fabric. This means they are built strong and built to last. HDPE fabric provides a high percentage of UV protection, is breathable, and comes in a variety of colors. You can learn more about our fabric on our shade fabric page.
- Sun shade sails are created by running a wire rope around the perimeter of the sail and stretching the high tensile shade cloth between support structures and attaching it at each corner. Implementing height variation at the corners gives the structure its iconic look.
- We offer solutions for both commercial and residential installations.
- We manufacture our standard sails in sizes ranging from 9 feet to 18 feet.
- Tenshon offers custom sizes in irregular shapes with more corners and much longer side lengths.
- These tensile canopies can be installed over practically any area. Some examples of common installations are patios, backyards, swimming pools, decks, restaurants, parks, playgrounds, and stadiums.
If your commercial or residential shade sail project requires a custom solution, contact one of our expert project managers to discuss your specific needs and to learn more about what Tenshon has to offer.