A rectangular shaped roman shade approximately 4' x 7' 7"
The RM-316 roman shade is manufactured in the USA using UV stabilized high density polyethylene (HDPE) shade fabric and UV stabilized sewing thread to ensure long lasting durability.
Install Roman shades by suspending two parallel wires that connect to the shade through pre-installed grommets. Open and close the shades to create a transitional space.
Each shade is made when ordered so please verify color and sizing prior to ordering because returns are only accepted under limited circumstances, otherwise all sales are final. Also, manufacturing timelines may vary so please contact us with any specific timing needs. An expedite service is available and panels can be produced in as few as 3 business days.
- Tensioning hardware is included
- Hand made in the United States
- UV stabilized shade cloth made from high density polyethylene
- UV stabilized sewing thread
- Versatile designed allows shades to extend and retract
- Can be added to existing outdoor structures like pergolas
How to Install Roman Shades